15 July, 2015

Hello!
















Zara shirt (old) / Levi's shorts (I cut it) / Mass shoes

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I hope you like it. I decided to make a blog because it seems interesting and I love to watch other blogers and how do they do it on their own. So here I am. My name is Nikolina, I'm from Croatia and I'm 19 years old.  I'm happy to share my oufits with you. Let's begin!

// Pozdrav svima. Ovo je moj prvi post i nadam da vam se sviđa. Odlučila sam napraviti blog jer volim gledati blogove ostalih blogerica. Zovem se Nikolina, iz Hrvatske sam i imam 19 godina. Veselim se što ću djeliti svoje oufite s vama. Pa počnimo! //

Photos by my friend Sara.


13 comments:

  1. Odlican post!Mnogo mi se dopada outfit,a pogotovo sandale! :D
    http://sofija1837.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dopada mi se stajling kao i sandale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit babe. Love those sandals!
    Have a nice weekend, come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. Simplicity and beauty together
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    Www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. That really means a lot to me.
    I will, for sure

    ReplyDelete