17 August, 2015

Sunflowers









dress from NY (old) / sweater from C&A (old) / boots from MASS / bag from Accessories


Sorry for not being here for so long. Didn't have a wi-fi for a last couple of weeks. And now, when we solved that problem, I have one more oufit to show you. With sunflowers.They bring light in this cloudy days and makes this photos more interesting as an addition. This combination is pretty simple, summer dress combined with comfy sweater since is windy and summer boots that you see alredy.

// Znam da me nije dugo bilo, ali nisam imala interneta posljednjih par tjedana pa tako nisam mogla ništa obajvljivati. Što se tiče današnjeg posta, iskombinirala sam ljetnu haljinicu s debelom vestom i ljetnim čizmicama pošto je vani hladnije, ali ipak treba iskoristiti ovo vrijeme za nošenje haljina haha. Suncokreti su samo dodatak i baš mi se sviđa kako su upotpunili slike. //

16 comments:

  1. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/08/boss-resort-2016.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit:-) I love the combination of this dress & the cardigan. It looks really comfy & stylish at the same time!

    Lots of Love,
    Nee
    www.rosecandle11.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! love the sunflower as accent! Great blog you have

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket ist really lovely, I like it so much! : )

    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you paired this summery dress with a chunky knitted cardigan--beautiful! And the sunflower is so fun!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love the touch of the sunflower, it creates a lovely contrast with that cool shade of blue

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | IG@suvarna_goldBloglovin header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit!! The jacket looks really cozy :)
    www.stripesandots.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute look!

    http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete