02 August, 2016

I DARE TO DREAM ABOUT...

Hello everyone!
I have been away for too long, I know. Recently I discovered a new program where you can create blog and it's really easy for use. And I was so happy that I found it and you can guess...I created my blog there. As I said, it's very simple and easy to use and I created everything how I wanted and been dreaming since I have this blog. And when everything was finished and I wrote my first post, I wonder myself where can I see blog reviews, comments and everything else, and it turned out that you need to pay for that. Plus it's very slow and reviews for that Wix Editor are not so good. Haha, no thanks. So I realized I'm not going to have my beautiful blog page :( 
I organized this one a little bit. We will see what will happened in the future :)

However, I was thinking to share photos I find inspiring here, with you, on blog cause I spend a lot of time searching for inspiration. I will share it under the category I dare to dream about... I don't know, I like how it sound. So, lately I'm craving for beach, tanned skin, palm trees, sea, sun, beautiful views, nature, sound of waves...I could go on forever, hahah 
I hope I inspired you a little bit :))

17 comments:

  1. Really nice post !
    Your blog is beautiful dear <3
    I flollow you .

    MY BLOG : http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photos are great, such a great inspiration xoxo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspo dear! Love your idea about having a category "I dare to dream about",i'm sure there will be plenty to see under that category!

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage. I'd love to be at the seaside right now.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joj, bas steta sto se tice toga bloga, mislim da je to stvarno glupo.. :(

    http://myfirsttextvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this summer inspiration you've shared here, girlie! It's making me really wish time will just stand still, so I can fully absorb it! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!!!!
    Chiara
    Www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sorry to read that you put so much effort in your new blog and then it turned out you have to pay for it. I moved to Wordpress a while ago and I am very happy with it :)
    Thank you so much for your last comment!
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slike su tako divne i inspirativne!♥

    Clan sam tvog bloga ako zelis uzvrati:
    aleksandrascorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning shots and great read!
    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have great style dear !
    Love your blog :*
    If you want follow me on GFC <3



    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete