10 August, 2016

I DARE TO DREAM ABOUT...


Hey guys, how are you today? I'm really good. I have been on work and when I come home I made myself lunch, just how I love, fried zucchini and eggplants, njamm :D And also, homemade (is that the right word?!) tomatos and peppers. A lot of vegetables, hahah. I seriously love this time of the year and I'm really happy because of that. You can't believe how small things can make you happy, haha :)
Anyway, I have a lot of photos I found inspirational and I saved them cause I wanted to show you. I have more, don't panic, haha. But I didn't want to put them all in one post, just so not to be too much.
Have a good rest of the day!   Xx

14 comments:

  1. Great inspiration.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlična inspiracija! Inače se sa citatom apsolutno slažem, divan je i pogađa u centar svega što želim u životu. :D
    Želiš li možda da se pratimo? Ja sam tebe počela da pratim. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala! U potpunosti se slažem s tobom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice inspirations. and the quote is a real goal :)

    http://agataosinska9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not agree more! I think I have a life that I do not need a vacation off... and yet, I love to travel so I like a vacation every now and then anyway :D
    Sending much love!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so yummy and I think you've given me some ideas for tonight's dinner, THANK YOU! I love these inspo photos you've shared here, girlie, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspiring!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete