20 September, 2016

HUNTERS


Hey you!
I felt in love with these boots from the new collection cause is much prettier than the previous. I like these ones sooo much. They look elegant in some way.There's no stripes and everything like on the old ones, if you know what I mean, haha. I just  don't know how to describe the old collections :P
I like these two models. The second one is definitely special, don't you agree with me? But I think I will go for the pure black because I don't have any black boots and definitely need one.

Anyways, today I went to visit my friend which I didn't see for so long. I spent a beautiful day with her and I'm so happy for that opportunity. Also, we took a lot of photos so now I finally have a several outfits to show you. Stay tunned!

4 comments:

  1. I desperately want a pair of Hunters, they're not only practical, but they're cute! I love both the ones you've shared here. I'm glad you were able to catch up with your friend and have a good time! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pair. The contrasting colours look amazing.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING boots and belive me we need them here in Sweden lol :)

    Check out my sexy bedroom special :)

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete