08 April, 2017

LET'S THINK PINK



Hello my darlings! How are you? My week is pretty busy. I'm working parallel with going to uni and I have had an exam this week too. But I find time to do some blog too. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, haha ;) 
The Easter is around the corner so I just had to make time to do some diy. Today I finally have time to sit down and decorate eggs and show you what I did.  I will make post about it tomorrow. It's pretty simple and effortless. I love simple things ;)



13 comments:

  1. Pink is my favorite! I wear it like all the time. Beautiful post dear! Thank you a lot for your last comment on my blog :)
    Sending much love!
    Xx
    Rosa Larissa Klara
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan look! Ove cipelice što nosiš su mi presavršene! :) ♥

    Pogledaj moj blog i učlani se ako želiš -> www.innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suuper post,slike su odlicne! :)
    Ako zelis da se medusobno folujemo,napisi mi u komentaru na ovom postu ---> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/03/z-me.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete