13 April, 2017

"LIVE LIFE LIKE EVERYTHING IS RIGGED IN YOUR FAVOR" -RUMI


Hello you! This week was crazy. I didn't have time to post anything nor to take photos of my outfits. I went to uni and work every day, from morning to evening. Anyway, today I went to get tattoos. I was never ever a type of a person who would do this. But, before a month or so I just got that need to do one. At the end, I ended with two small tattoos, haha. One short quote on Latin and a small diamond. You will see them soon :)


19 comments:

  1. So cool!! Have a nice day doll! ❤

    PS: Follow each other? Let me know!
    Mary María Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear you look gorgeous nice post

    P.S would you like to follow each others blog via GFC & Google+ please let me know
    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chambray shirt, girlie! I hope you can get some rest this weekend after having such a busy week!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great my dear.

    http://tembelprenses.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I would like to follow each other- I'm already following you
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful eyes.I like you.
    http://www.angtiyang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear

    Would you like follow each other? :)
    http://theloth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super slikee ^^

    Ako zelis zaprati me, ostavi komentar i uzvraticu ^^ ❤
    www.infashionchains.com

    ReplyDelete