Hello my sunshines :)
Last night I woke up around 3:30 am and couldn't sleep. So I thought I won't be able to sleep after that, my eyes were wide opened, like an owl. I torture myself so fall asleep again for some time, but nothing. So I decided to continue on with my day, like an early bird. And then I fall back to sleep while I was meditating. When I woke up later in the morning, I didn't know where am I. Well...
But, that didn't ruin my day. There are a lot of things I'm grateful for today.
- You know how I love cappuccino (or Nescafe - don't know what's the appropriate word) and there's nothing better when you got the most delicious one in a glass cup. Thrilled!
- I went to buy myself beautiful tulips after Uni. And guess what, I got them on a 50% discount. What a happiness. I'm talking about artificial flowers, but they look so real and fresh. You will see them tomorrow. :)
- I had a chance to take walk while the sun was shining.
- Oh, I wear my new backpack for the first time today. There's something special, wearing something new for the first few times :)
- I found a note in my mailbox that my books came. Can't wait for tomorrow to pick them up.
- There's nothing better but when the sun shines and the lightning are so good. That you can take best photos for your Insta/blog.
That's what I'm grateful for today and how I spent my day.
Hope you like my outfit. It definitely feels like spring, but still, it was a bit chilly today. I like it anyway :) Happy to finally wear my new Adidas Iniki. And this scarf, I basically live in it, haha.
How was your day?