HOW I PLAN MY DAYS AND MY MONTHLY GOALS
I can't imagine myself without a planner. I started a few years ago, but to be honest, didn't use it properly. I could say just started to get used to it. Even now I'm exploring what and how to write. You will see it for a sec what I'm talking about. Anyway, I don't prefer the ones you can find in the stores. There's always a lot of things I wouldn't use and lack of space for something I would use. So I love to buy an empty notebook and fill it how it suits best for me :)
This is how it looks like inside. I'm showing you unfilled pages.
So, first goes all 30 or 31 days and after that monthly costs and goals. And that repeats for each month.
At the end of my planer, I have a list of books I want to read and everything I need for my Uni. (As you can see, there's nothing much for Uni, but it will be soon, when my exams start, ahhaha). And when it comes to books, I already read some of them, as you can see and I add books on my list when I buy some or come across the one it seems interesting to me.
Every month, I try to create new habits and stick to them. Here you can see how it looks for Marsch and April. Hahaha, yes, I know. That's why I want to write a post about it every month. I'm not somebody who has a lot of experiences and who knows how to do something. And I'm not here to be smart. I want to see my progress through the following months. And maybe it will be helpful for someone out there. So, why not to share my progress here.
This is for the May. I change it, as you can see. I told you I'm still trying to figure out what is best for me. I will keep track on:
- Follow my progress on doing yoga every day.
- I want to wake up every day at 7 am
- I want to have power hour, which means I will dedicate myself to take an hour to work on my blog posts etc.
- I want to read every day. I read fiction and non-fiction, at the same time. Non-fiction in the mornings, to set myself for the rest of the day, and fiction through the day when I have time.
- Do not touching my face. It gets better and better and I can see I'm getting there, but I still have days when I hardly control myself. So I need to see how I'm progressing.
- Working on myself every day. Meditation, affirmations and other methods, watching motivational videos, etc.
My goal for the April was to start reading books in English. I finished this one and it was good. A fancy novel.
Also, I wanted to be able to make a sponge until the end of the month, but I didn't make it. I'm close and that's my goal for this month.
My goals for this month are:
- to be able to make a sponge
- to read #girlboss (my second book on English I ordered)
- to order two other extensions of Crazy Rich Asians
- to write a blog post every day and to be consistent on Instagram, as well
- to drink about 1,5-2 liters of water and eat healthily
- to invest some money in re-decorating my rooms and also in a wardrobe
- to finally try coconut water (I still didn't, shame on me)
So, that's it for now. Honestly, can't wait until the end of the month to see how good (or bad) was I in my progression. Maybe this thing, with keeping everything here, on the blog, will help me to be better and better.
Hope you like it and find it helpful and inspiring,